Colossians: Christ is all-Sufficient
Many of the issues that Paul addresses in this short book are the same questions we face today:
1. Was Jesus just a prophet, a moral teacher, an ascended master – or is He God?
2. Can a Vegan diet heighten a person’s spiritual awareness? Or can you be an on-fire follower of God and still eat pork hash and lau lau?
3. Does it matter what day you worship on? Or is any day as good as another?
4. Is it alright to pursue contact with angels? Are they really mediators between God and man or are they demons in disguise?
5. Can harsh treatment of the body empower a person to overcome the flesh?
6. Is it OK to mix the teachings of Christ with the teachings of Eastern mysticism?
7. Aren’t all religions equally valid – just different paths to the same God?
Paul’s answer to each of these questions is quite simple: “Christ is all-Sufficient”
These messages were originally preached in 2004 at Crossroads Christian Fellowship in Kau'i Hawaii.
Each of the messages preached in Colossians have the PDF Message (in thorough outline style), as well as PDF Outlines for the listeners (one with blanks and one filled in). The video version of most of these messages may also be viewed here.