21. Review Questions
Purpose: It is the purpose of this session to review all of the significant information learned in the section involving the Wheel.
1. The disciple’s understanding of the material in this section will be rein-forced.
2. The disciple will be able to experience faithfully the spokes of the Wheel and thereby have a fruitful life.
3. The disciple will have a growing confidence in the reality of the Christian life.
And what you learned and received and heard and saw in me, do these things. And the God of peace will be with you.
1. Mutual accountability and prayer.
2. Discuss the question on the Wheel.
3. Review Scripture memory.
1. How does the teaching of the Wheel translate into an "obedient Christian life”?
2. What feature or aspect of the Wheel seems most important to you?
3. Relate what you’ve learned from the Wheel diagram to specifics in your life.
Marriage or family relationships
4. From you study of Psalm 119, list why Scripture is valuable to you.
5. In your own words, why is Scripture important in the lives of not only new believers, but also those who have known the Lord for some time?
6. Write 2 Timothy 3:16-17, from memory.
7. List the three kinds of prayer and what they include.
8. List some things that hinder a prayer life.
9. What does it mean to pray "in Jesus' name?"
10. What are the benefits of keeping a prayer journal ?
Specifically how has it helped you?
11. Discuss your part and God’s part in bringing someone to Christ.
12. What if a believer does not tell a friend about Christ?
13. React to this statement; "My salvation is a very personal matter with me and I don't care to talk about it with anyone!"
14. What conditions for success are indicated in your studies as far as sharing Christ is concerned?
15. React to the following statement. "It is important for me to control any conversation I have with a person who does not know the Lord Jesus."
16. What are the implications of the words “servant” and “servants” in the parables of Matthew 22 and Luke 14?
17. What are the bases for Christian fellowship?
18. What does our Father feel about our involvement in Christian fellowship? Base your ideas upon biblical principles.
Related Topics: Discipleship