Seeking the Face of the Savior, Lesson 13Related Media
1. A. What is one change you have observed in the way our culture views
B. Are there positive aspects to that change? Negative aspects?
2. A. How has your view of self been influenced by understanding
Christ’s attitude toward women?
B. Did you learn anything new about Jesus from this lesson?
3. A. Try to imagine yourself in the place of the sinful woman; what do
you think it would have been like to be there?
B. Do you identify in any way with Simon?
4. A. Do you tend to be a Martha or a Mary?
B. How might you become more balanced in work and worship?
5. How has Jesus responded to your need this week?
Related Topics: Spiritual Life