The Nicene Creed: First Month—Day 30
being of one substance with the Father,
In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. In Him all the fullness of the Godhead lives in bodily form. (Colossians 2:3, 9)
- Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.
- Reflect and ruminate on the words and phrases in the text.
- Which words, phrases, or images speak most to you?
- Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.
- What word or image encapsulates the spirit of the passage for you?
- Take a few minutes to present yourself before God in silence and yieldedness. When your mind wanders, center yourself by returning to the spirit of the passage.
Related Topics: Spiritual Life