- Someone once said, 'there's nothing quite so early as morning.? - Victor R. Ferraris
- An alarm clock is a mechanism used to scare the daylights into you. - Farmers? Almanac
- Anybody who sleeps like a baby doesn't have one. - Franklin P. Jones in Good Housekeeping
- Another name for a morning grouch is a surly riser. - June Brady in American Journal of Nursing
- One husband's pet theory: "I think women were put on earth to make men feel guilty about taking a nap.? "Graffiti?
- There ought to be a better way of starting the day than having to get up. - Earl Wilson, Field Newspaper Syndicate