- To be successful at anything in life, we need to take the "CPR? Approach. Consistent in our actions, Persistent in our drive, Resistant to setbacks and all those who may tell us we can't do it.
- You can have anything you want. You just can't have everything you want. Peter McWilliams
- Bank robber Willie Sutton, when asked why he robbed banks, replied, "Because that's where the money is.?
- The whole worth of a kind deed lies in the love that inspires it. - The Talmud
- My chief want in life is someone who shall make me do what I can. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. - Robert Orben