- Men do not know who they are as men. Rather, they define themselves by what they do, who they know, or by what they own. - Alexander Mitserlisch, counselor
- Men have an aversion to showing/sharing emotions except during contact sports. - Anon
- Eppersons Law. When a man says its a silly, childish game, its probably something his wife can beat him at. - Don Epperson, quoted by Bill Gold in Washington Post, Readers Digest, January, 1980
- The males inability to ask directions is genetic. Thats the reason why it takes 500,000,000 sperm to fertilize one egg. None would bother to stop and ask directions.
- My need to dominate and shock comes from losing my mother and then being very attached to my father and then losing my father to my stepmother. - Madonna