Why Jesus is Better than Santa Clause
- Santa lives at the North Pole ... JESUS is everywhere.
- Santa rides in a sleigh ... JESUS rides on the wind and walks on the water.
- Santa comes but once a year ... JESUS is an ever present help.
- Santa fills your stockings with goodies ... JESUS supplies all your needs.
- Santa comes down your chimney uninvited ... JESUS stands at your door and knocks, and then enters your heart when invited.
- You have to wait in line to see Santa ... JESUS is as close as the mention of His name.
- Santa rides around at night (the time of darkness) - - JESUS' time is the day
- Santa rewards based on your behavior, and taunts little ones with "you better be good" JESUS rewards and gives based on what you let Him do for you by Faith
- Santa lets you sit on his lap ... JESUS lets you rest in His arms.
- Santa doesn't know your name, all he can say is "Hi little boy or girl, what's your name?" ... JESUS knew our name before we did.
- Not only does He know our name, He knows our address too.
- He knows our history and future and He even knows how many hairs are on our heads.
- Santa has a belly like a bowl full of jelly ... JESUS has a heart full of love.
- All Santa can offer is HO HO HO ... JESUS offers health, help and hope.
- Santa says "You better not cry" ... JESUS says "Cast all your cares on me for I care for you."
- Santa's little helpers make toys ... JESUS makes new life, mends wounded hearts, repairs broken homes and builds mansions.
- Santa may make you chuckle but ... JESUS gives you joy that is your strength.
- While Santa puts gifts under your tree ... JESUS became our gift and died on a tree.
- You can rearrange SANTA to spell SATAN and it is fitting
It's obvious there is really no comparison. We need to remember WHO Christmas is all about. We need to put Christ back in Christmas,
Jesus Is still the reason for the season. Yes, Jesus is better, he is even better than Santa Claus.