- Everything is farther away than it used to be. Its twice as far to the corner and you know theyve added a hill.
- Ive given up running for the bus cause it leaves so much faster than it used to.
- It seems to me they are making stairs much steeper than they used to be.
- Have you noticed the small print they are putting in newspapers and its no use asking anyone to read to you aloud because they all talk so low and mumble so bad you cant hear them.
- And the material in dresses is so skimpyespecially around the waist and the hips.
- Its all most impossible to reach my shoe laces now.
- Even people are changing. They are so much younger than I was at their age. On the other hand people my age are so much older than I am.
- I ran into an old classmate the other day and she had aged so much I didnt even recognize her.
- I was combing my hair and in doing so glanced in the mirror and you know something. Theyre not even making mirrors like they used to.