Survival Kit for Everyday Life
1. Toothpick: To remind you to pick out the good qualities in others (Matt. 7:1).
2. Rubber Band: To remind you to be flexible, things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out (Romans 8:28).
3. Band Aid: To remind you to heal hurt feelings, you or someone else's (Col. 3:12-14).
4. Pencil: To remind you to list your blessings everyday (Eph. 1:3).
5. Eraser: To remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay (Gen, 50:15-21).
6. Chewing Gum: To remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything with Jesus (Phil. 4:13).
7. Mint: To remind you that you are worth a mint to your heavenly Father (John 3:16-17).
8. Candy Kiss: To remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug every day (1 John 4:7).
9. Tea Bag: To remind you to relax daily and go over that list of God's blessings (1 Thess. 5:18).