- If the class you want has room for n students, you will be the n+1 to apply.
- Class schedules are designed so that every student will waste the maximum time between classes.
- When you are occasionally able to schedule 2 classes in a row, they will be at opposite ends of the campus.
- A prerequisite for a desired course will be offered only during the semester following the desired course.
- The one course you must take to graduate will not be offered your last semester.
- If youre confident after youve finished an exam, its because you dont know enough to know better.