- If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would you say it is'
- If you were to prescribe a cure for grief, what would it entail'
- If you were to have bells ring out loud automatically (for all to hear) every time you did a certain thing, what would it be'
- If you had to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be'
- If you could keep only one book you currently own, which would you choose'
- If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want it to be'
- If you could change one thing about your typical day, what would it be'
- If you were to pick the one thing that always makes you smile, what would it be'
Source: “If” by Evelyn McFarlane and James Saywell, quoted in MSC Newsletter