The Ideal Team
- Their people support each other and share a “can-do” attitude.
- They communicate clear expectations and give meaningful feedback.
- They meet their deadlines and fulfill the objectives of their projects.
- Their meetings have purpose and lead to specific actions.
- They deal effectively with challenges and problems.
- Their teams productivity is highthe quality of their work is top-notch.
- Their team members are enthusiastic and motivated, working at top capacity.
- They hire the best-qualified workers and know how to blend different personalities into a harmonious group.
- Not only do their workers respect them, but so do their bossesgiving them credibility throughout the organization.