1. Priorities: TV should not come before personal and family devotions, church responsibilities, schoolwork, or household chores.
2. Personal growth: TV should not become a substitute for reading good books nor replace family sharing.
3. Principles: TV programs should be rejected if they;
- Present violence as a legitimate way of achieving goals.
- Approve of adultery, homosexuality, or sex before marriage, either directly or by implication.
- Reflect a negative attitude toward the sacredness of the family and fidelity in marriage.
- Minimize the seriousness of such sins as murder, dishonesty, greed, lust, profanity, and immorality.