- If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they will cancel each other out.
- Calories dont count if you eat with someone and you both eat the same amount.
- Food taken for medicinal purposes does not count. This includes toast, hot chocolate, and Sara Lee chocolate cake.
- If you fatten up everyone around you, youll look thinner.
- Snacks consumed at a movie do not count as they are part of the entertainment. For example: Mild Duds, popcorn with butter, red licorice and M&Ms.
- Pieces of cookies contain no calories. The process of breaking causes a calorie leakage.
- Late-night snacks have no calories. The refrigerator light is not strong enough for the calories to see their way into the calorie counter.
- Never eat more than you can lift. Miss Piggys Guide to Life
Theres one thing to be said for a dietit certainly does improve your appetite.