Chinese NET Bible Project / Resource Website - ePub download
- Currently, CNET ePub e-books support iOS, Nook (Android) and PC systems.
Guidance for downloading and installation:
If you want to read CNET ePubs on a PC, follow these steps:
- Click http://calibre-ebook.com/download to download and instaill Calibre reader.
- Click "Add books", choose the downloaded ePub file and open it.
- Double click the ePub file and start reading.
If you want to read CNET ePubs on a mobile iOS devices (including iPhone and iPad), follow these steps:
- Click http://www.apple.com/itunes/ to download and install iTunes on your computer.
- Run iTunes, and drag the downloaded ePub file into iTunes library..
- Open your iPhone or iPad, search and download iBooks in the App Store .
- Sync your iPhone or iPad.
- Open your iPhone or iPad, run iBooks, the CNET ePub e-books will appear on the bookshelf of iBooks, click the book to read.
If you want to read CNET ePubs on the Nook, follow these steps:
- Copy the downloaded CNET ePub e-books to Nook.
- Find the CNET ePub e-books ( Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese version) in My library, and start reading.
If you find any problems of the ePub e-books, please click here to report to us.
Please Click Here to change language