Sample Facilities Policies & GuidelinesRelated Media
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLY WITH ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES.
Adult (18 years or older and out of High School) supervision is required to use the Youth or main facilities.
APPROVED BUILDING USE: __________ facilities are to be used for _________-approved purposes only.
SECURITY: Our facilities are protected by an alarm system which is monitored by the provider of the system. ALARMS ARE OFF BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8 A.M. AND 8 P.M. UNLESS BUILDING IS IN USE.
BUILDING ACCESS - The building is accessible through the Church Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays. If access is required at other times, arrangements should be made through the Church Office during normal business hours (231-9342).
For Building Use, You May Need the Following:
1. Door code to the East end of the old Sunday School wing. All access to the building other than normal business hours will be made through this door. DO NOT GIVE THIS CODE TO CHILDREN!
2. Sign out a key to the requested room(s). RETURN KEY TO CHURCH OFFICE WHEN THROUGH!
3. Before leaving, MAKE SURE ALL DOORS ARE CLOSED AND LOCKED (INCLUDING FRONT AND SIDE DOORS TO AUDITORIUM).
Use of Building: (ALL meetings: leadership, music, rehearsals, use of tape room, Jr./Sr. High, etc.)
1. PERMISSION: NO USE OF THE BUILDING IS PERMITTED WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION (18 YEARS OR OLDER AND OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL) IN THE YOUTH OR MAIN FACILITIES.
2. SCHEDULING: Use of the building must be scheduled FIVE WORKING DAYS IN ADVANCE ON THE MASTER CALENDAR THROUGH THE CHURCH OFFICE (231-9342 - 8:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. WEEKDAYS).
3. SET-UP AND CLEAN-UP: PERSON IN CHARGE OF MEETING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING FACILITIES POLICIES AS WELL AS SET-UP AND CLEAN-UP GUIDELINES.
4. COFFEE AND REFRESHMENTS: ENTIRELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PERSON IN CHARGE of scheduled meeting. Coffee and refreshments are presently NOT INCLUDED in the budget; therefore, we request that you PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
5. CANCELLATIONS: In the event of cancellation, it is important to CONTACT THE CHURCH OFFICE as soon as possible (phone from 8:30 to 3:00 p.m. weekdays; recorder after hours.)
Related Topics: Administrative and Organization