What we can learn from a dog!
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4. When its in your best interest, practice obedience.
5. Let others know when theyve invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something youre not.
11. If what you need lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
13. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
16. When youre happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. No matter how often youre scolded, dont buy into the guilt thing and pout . . .run right back and make friends.
18. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.