Sample Set-Up & Clean-Up GuidelinesRelated Media
Our goal is to present a clean and orderly appearance of __________________________to the glory of God. These guidelines are given for a consistent maintaining of the building. We greatly appreciate your help in working toward this goal.
- Other people or groups also use these facilities.
- Food left out, not cleaned up or taken to dumpster DRAWS BUGS!
1. PERSON OR GROUP IN CHARGE of the meeting is COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SET UP of the meeting room(s).
2. COFFEE AND OTHER REFRESHMENTS are presently NOT INCLUDED in the budget; therefore, we request that you PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
1. SUNDAY SCHOOL ROOMS: Please leave chairs folded and against wall. In rooms with small chairs, either stack on tables or line against wall. Pick up trash, clean up spills from drinks or food. Take trash out to the dumpster in back parking lot on day used.
2. ALL OTHER ROOMS: Pick up trash, clean up spills from drinks or food. Straighten chairs and tables. Take trash to dumpster in back parking lot on day used. LEAVE ROOM AS YOU FOUND IT!
3. NURSERIES: On day used, empty diaper pails and take to dumpster. Spray diaper pails with disinfectant and replace liner (located in cabinets). Clean up spills from drinks or food. Laundry guidelines are posted in each nursery.
4. KITCHEN: Clean up all spills of drinks or foods. Any dishes used should be washed and put up on the day used. Take trash out to dumpster in back parking lot on day of use.
5. AUDITORIUM: Pick up all trash and clean up all spills of drink or food (from under chairs, tables, etc.). Take trash out to dumpster in back parking lot on day of use. Replace hymnals under chair racks.
6. GRANDMA'S ATTIC/BRIDE'S ROOM: Left as found.
7. FELLOWSHIP ROOM: Left as found.
8. ANYTHING OUT OF ORDER: If anything is found not in working order, and you cannot fix it, notify the Church Office immediately after your meeting.
Related Topics: Administrative and Organization