Jeff has been happily married to Jenny for 18 years and they have two daughters. He joined the staff of Trinity Bible Church of Richardson, Texas in 2001, and became its fifth Senior Pastor in 2005. You can follow Jeff's blog at www.jeffreyemiller.com.
Jeff has published both popular and academic books, and his articles have appeared in several magazines. His Hazards of Being a Man has sold over 20,000 copies and is available in Korean. Jeff has become a popular voice on the Bible.org Website, and he also writes for Logos Bible Software as a contributing editor. He earned his Th.M. (summa cum laude) from Dallas Theological Seminary, and has been a member of the Evangelical Theological Society for over 10 years.
Pastor Jeff's messages include many important and relevant topics. These are hard-hitting and culturally relevant for those who want to be true followers of Jesus Christ and committed leaders in their homes, churches, and communities. Jeff makes his sermons and men's ministry messages available for free through Bible.org.
Fun Facts about Jeff:
- · My favorite food: kit kat
- · My favorite movie: The Hunt for Red October
- · My favorite book: Romans
- · My favorite vacation spot: the ocean, any ocean
- · My favorite Bible verse: Job 42:7 or 2 Cor. 5:14-15
- · Being a husband is... a wonderful journey; I’d highly recommend it
- · Being a father is... an education
- · Being a pastor is...overwhelming
- · Being a writer is... costly
- · I went to college at: Western Kentucky University (Go Hilltoppers!)
- · My pet's name is... Izzy (a robo hamster)
- · My hero is... my mom
- · Number of emails I send in a day: 35
- · One TV show I can't miss: Castle
- · In my spare time I... write
- · Most people don't know this about me: I love hockey. (Watching it, that is. I'm not a strong skater.)
- · Most people wouldn't guess this about me: I was voted "best body" in high school.
- · One word I would use to describe myself would be: intentional
- · One word others would use to describe me would be: intense
- · When I was a child I thought I'd grow up to be... a chiropractor
- · I'm happiest when I'm... with my family
- · Before I die, I want to... meet Peyton Manning
- · With a million dollars, I'd... travel more
- · My mama always said... time flies faster than you think
- · A famous person you’d like to have dinner with... C.S. Lewis
Areas of Service:
- Senior Pastor