Seeking the Face of the Savior, Lesson 9Related Media
1. Read II Corinthians 3:17-18.
A. How is this related to Jesus’ first miracle?
B. What is your understanding of how this works in your own life?
C. Is there a particular area in yourself that needs transformation?
2. A. What does it mean to you to read that Jesus was moved with
B. Where do you need to show compassion to others?
3. A. Have you ever had an experience where you believe the Lord
“multiplied” insufficient food to cover a need?
B. How have you seen the Lord use you in a task that was beyond your
4. A. Why do you think the disciples were so afraid when they saw Jesus
walking on the water?
B. How can hard circumstances distort your perception of what Jesus is
5. A. What do you learn about Peter in the account of his walk on water?
B. What do you appreciate about Jesus in His rescue of Peter?
C. Do you see any application for yourself in this story?
Related Topics: Spiritual Life