Seeking the Face of the Savior, Lesson 8Related Media
1. A. Is there some aspect of the work of the Holy Spirit for which you have
increased your understanding after this lesson?
B. What remains a mystery to you?
2. A. How have you seen the Holy Spirit working in your life this past
B. How are you encouraged by this?
3. A. Which of these names for the Spirit is the most meaningful to you:
Comforter, Helper, Advocate?
B. What is your personal experience with the promise of John 7:38 that out
of your being will flow rivers of living water?
4. A. Read Ephesians 4:30 and I Thessalonians 5:19. How do you think this
B. Can you name one way you are going to guard against it?
5. What did you learn about Jesus from this lesson?
Related Topics: Spiritual Life