Seeking the Face of the Savior, Lesson 6Related Media
1. A. How do the parables in Matthew 13:44-46 characterize our value to God?
B. Has your understanding of this been changed in any way?
C. Why do you think it is important to have a right perspective on our worth?
2. A. What do the words of Jesus in Matthew 18:1-6 contribute to your understanding
of true self-image?
B. What is the most challenging aspect of what He says?
3. A. How do the invited guests of Matthew 22 reveal their scornful evaluation of the
B. What is the most challenging aspect of what Jesus says?
4. A. Do you ever struggle with feeling better or more spiritual than some others?
B. How are you helped by the story of the Pharisee and the tax collector?
5. What is one thing you’ve learned about God from this lesson?
Related Topics: Spiritual Life