Seeking the Face of the Savior, Lesson 2Related Media
1. A. What is one fact from the accounts of Jesus’ birth that is especially meaningful to
B. What other details do you wish had been recorded?
C. The familiarity of the story and the distortions of our culture can rob us of our
wonder and joy; what might help us resist this?
2. A. What lesson can you learn from the shepherds?
B. How do you think you would behave if you saw an angel?
3. A. Merely listening to the news is a reminder of how much darkness there is in our
world; what is one way you are taking the light into the darkness?
B. Read II Samuel 22:29. What is one specific way the Lord has illuminated your
4. A. How are you encouraged by the lives of Simeon and Anna?
B. What do you want to be like when you are near the end of your life? What are you
doing now to make that happen?
5. What is one thing you learned about God from these chapters?
Related Topics: Spiritual Life