11. Seeking the Face of the SaviorRelated Media
1. A. What lesson did you learn from the conflict about washings?
B. How might one be guilty today of this misplaced focus on tradition?
2. Read Romans 14:17 and Philippians 4:8-9.
A. How do these words of Paul relate to the words of Jesus concerning
B. Is there one aspect of your inner life that you want to be more
surrendered to Christ?
3. A. In the John 9 account of healing the blind man, what fact about the
Pharisees stands out to you?
B. What impresses you about the healed man?
C. Is there something about Jesus’ behavior that especially blesses you?
4. A. What application to your life do you make from Jesus cleansing
B. Why do you think the praises of the children were so important
5. Read Luke 19:41-44. What does this tell you about Jesus?
Related Topics: Spiritual Life