The Athanasian Creed: Third Month—Day 14
25-26. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal.
A great multitude, which no one could number, from all nations and tribes and peoples and languages will stand before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes with palm branches in their hands, and will cry out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” (Revelation 7:9-10)
- Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.
- Reflect and ruminate on the words and phrases in the text.
- Which words, phrases, or images speak most to you?
- Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.
- What word or image encapsulates the spirit of the passage for you?
- Take a few minutes to present yourself before God in silence and yieldedness. When your mind wanders, center yourself by returning to the spirit of the passage.
Related Topics: Spiritual Life