The Athanasian Creed: Second Month—Day 26
5. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit.
The Lord Jesus Christ received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to Him from the Majestic Glory who said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” (2 Peter 1:17)
- Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.
- Reflect and ruminate on the words and phrases in the text.
- Which words, phrases, or images speak most to you?
- Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.
- What word or image encapsulates the spirit of the passage for you?
- Take a few minutes to present yourself before God in silence and yieldedness. When your mind wanders, center yourself by returning to the spirit of the passage.
Related Topics: Spiritual Life