Occupational Hazards of Being a Man
Jeff Miller, senior pastor at Trinity Bible Church in Richardson Texas, presents an exciting new weekly Bible teaching series for their IRONWORKS men's ministry. The format is targeted to help men understand the challenges they face in daily living through the eyes of Old Testament men. Studying their lives provides insights on what they did wrong, what they learned, and what we can take away from their failures and recoveries.
After a short and pointed time of teaching the men break out into 8-man discussion groups and discuss what they have learned through 2 guided questions. Each lesson includes the audio of Jeff's teaching as well as the questions, Bible reading assignments, scripture memory suggestions, and reading assignments to prepare for the next week's lesson.
Feel free to join in with the TBC Ironworks Men through this series and learn more about the challenges men face in dealing with daily life as a commited follower of Christ.
- Each lesson has 20 minutes of teaching you can listen to in MP3 with your own group of men
- There is a MSWord document you can download and print for each man to take notes
- 2 discussion questions are provided to stimulate small group interaction
- A weekly reading assignment helps prepare each man for the following week's lesson
- A suggested memory verse assignment is provided to reinforce the biblical principles learned