30. For the right faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man.
I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and by believing, I have life in His name. (John 20:31)
- Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.
- Reflect and ruminate on the words and phrases in the text.
- Which words, phrases, or images speak most to you?
- Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.
- What word or image encapsulates the spirit of the passage for you?
- Take a few minutes to present yourself before God in silence and yieldedness. When your mind wanders, center yourself by returning to the spirit of the passage.