21. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten.
And the four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within; and they do not rest day or night, saying,
“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,
Who was, and is, and is to come.” (Revelation 4:8)
- Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.
- Reflect and ruminate on the words and phrases in the text.
- Which words, phrases, or images speak most to you?
- Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.
- What word or image encapsulates the spirit of the passage for you?
- Take a few minutes to present yourself before God in silence and yieldedness. When your mind wanders, center yourself by returning to the spirit of the passage.