14. And yet they are not three almighties, but one almighty.
The Lord who created the heavens, He is God.
He fashioned and made the earth and established it;
He did not create it to be empty
But formed it to be inhabited.
He is the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah 45:18)
- Slowly read the Scripture passage several times.
- Reflect and ruminate on the words and phrases in the text.
- Which words, phrases, or images speak most to you?
- Offer the internalized passage back to God in the form of a personalized prayer of adoration, confession, renewal, petition, intercession, affirmation, or thanksgiving.
- What word or image encapsulates the spirit of the passage for you?
- Take a few minutes to present yourself before God in silence and yieldedness. When your mind wanders, center yourself by returning to the spirit of the passage.