The Second 10 Commandments
1. Thou shalt not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
2. Thou shalt not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
3. Thou shalt not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
4. Thou shalt face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at a time anyway.
5. Thou shalt not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
6. Thou shalt not borrow other people's problems. They can better care for them than you can.
7. Thou shalt not try to re-live yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
8. Thou shalt be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas different from your own. It is hard to learn something new when you are talking, and some people do know more than you do.
9. Thou shalt not become "bogged down" by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
10. Thou shalt count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.