- I care not where I go or how I live or what I endure so that I may save souls. When I sleep, I dream of them; when I awake, they are first in my thoughts. - David Brainerd
- A good witness isnt like a salesman, emphasis is on a person rather than a product. A good witness is like a signpost. It doesnt matter whether it is old, young, pretty, ugly; it has to point the right direction and be able to be understood. We are witnesses to Christ, we point to him. - John White, The Fight
- D. L. Moody once spoke with a woman who didnt like his method of evangelism. “I dont really like mine all that much either. Whats yours?” She replied that she didnt have one. Moody said, “Then I like mine better than yours.”
- A 1980 Gallup poll indicated that out of all evangelical, American believers, “only two percent had introduced another person to Christ.” - Why Christians Sin, J. K. Johnston, Discovery House, 1992, p. 140.
- “Millions of surveys which we have helped to take around the world indicate that approximately 98 percent of the Christians do not regularly introduce others to the Savior.” - Bill Bright, president of Campus Crusade for Christ, quoted in Why Christians Sin, J. K. Johnston, Discovery House, 1992, p. 140.
- How often the opportunity to speak a word of testimony for Christ is lost because we remain silent. Those who need to hear the gospel may conclude that salvation is not important enough to talk about. - Anon
- In the midst of a generation screaming for answers, Christians are stuttering. - Howard Hendricks
- Preach the gospel all the time. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi