- Be sincere, be brief, be seated
- If you havent struck oil in the first three minutes, stop boring!
- Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening
- Your speech need not be eternal to be immortal
- Talk is cheap because the supply always exceeds the demand.
- First law of public speaking: Nice guys finish fast.
- When all is said and done, theres a lot more said than done.
- Because a womans vocal cords are shorter than a mans, she can actually speak with less effort than he can. Shorter vocal cords not only cause a womans voice to be more highly pitched, but also require less air to become agitated, making it possible for her to talk more with less energy expended.