Finagle’s Rules for Scientific Research
1. Do not believe in miraclesrely on them
2. Experiments must be reproducible they should fail the same way.
3. Always verify your witchcraft.
4. First draw your curvesthen plot your readings
5. Be sure to obtain meteorological information before leaving on vacation.
6. A record of data is usefulit indicates that youve been working.
7. Experience is directly proportional to equipment ruined.
8. To study a subject bestunderstand it thoroughly before you start.
9. In case of doubtmake it sound convincing.