The World Needs Leaders...
1. who cannot be bought;
2. whose word is their promise;
3. who put character above wealth;
4. who possess opinions and a will;
5. who are larger than their vocations;
6. who do not hesitate to take chances;
7. who will not lose their individuality in a crowd;
8. who will be honest in small things as well as in great things;
9. who will make no compromise with wrong;
10. whose ambitions are not confined to their own selfish desires;
11. who will not say they do it “because everybody else does it”;
12. who are true to their friends through good report and
13. evil report, in adversity as well as in prosperity;
14. who do not believe that shrewdness, cunning, and hardheadedness are the best qualities for winning success;
15. who are not ashamed or afraid to stand for the truth when it is unpopular, who can say no with emphasis, although the rest of the world says yes.