Winner Vs. Looser
- A winner says, “Lets find out.”
A loser says, “Nobody knows.
- When a winner makes a mistake, he says, “I was wrong”;
when a loser makes a mistake, he says, “It wasnt my fault.”
- A winner isnt nearly as afraid of losing,
as a loser is secretly afraid of winning
- A winner works harder than a loser and has more time;
a loser is always “too busy” to do what is necessary
- A winner goes through a problem;
a loser goes around it, and never gets past it.
- A winner makes commitments;
a loser makes promises.
- A winner says, “Im good, but not as good as I ought to be”;
a loser says, “Im not as bad as a lot of other people.”
- A winner listens;
a loser just waits until its his turn to talk,
- A winner respects those who are superior to him and tries to learn from them;
a loser resents those who are superior to him, and tries to find chinks in their armor.
- A winner explains;
a loser explains away.
- A winner feels responsible for more than his job;
a loser says, “I only work here.”
- A winner says, “There ought to be a better way to do it”;
a loser says, “Thats the way its always been done here.”
- A winner paces himself;
a loser has only two speedshysterical and lethargic.