Tips for Training New Workers
1. Go through the job description line by line.
2. Familiarize them with each piece of equipment.
3. Show them how to find addresses, phone numbers, and directions.
4. Provide a list of regular meetings and responsibilities.
5. List key people: board members, outside contacts, reliable volunteers.
6. Provide a church reference guide with mission and vision statements, goals, budgets, and organizational chart.
7. Double check personnel matters. All legal forms should be completed.