Dear Sir: you never past me in grammar because you was prejudiced but I got this here athaletic scholarship any way. Well, the other day I finely got to writing the rules down so as I can always study it if they ever slip my mind.
1. Each pronoun agrees with their antecedent.
2. Just between you and I, case is important.
3. Verbs has to agree with their subjects.
4. Watch out for irregular verbs which has crope into our language.
5. Dont use double negatives.
6. A writer mustnt shift your point of view.
7. When dangling, dont us participles.
8. Join clauses good, lie a conjunction should.
9. Dont write a run-on sentence you got to punctuate it.
10. About sentence fragments.
11. In letters themes reports articles and stuff like that we use commas to keep a string of items apart.
12. Dont use commas, which arent necessary.
13. Its important to apostrophes right.
14. Dont abbrev.
15. Check to see if you any words out.
16. In my opinion I think that an author when he is writing shouldnt get into the habit of making use of too many unnecessary words that he does not really need in order to put his message across.