- Is man one of Gods blunders, or is God one of mans blunders? - Friedrich Nietzsche
- God, as some cynic has said, is always on the side which has the best football coach. - Heywood Broun
- C. S. Lewis once wrote of a girl he knew who said that the word “God” reminded her of a “vast tapioca pudding.” The only problem was that she hated tapioca pudding!
- My concern is not whether God is on our side; my great concern is to be on Gods side, for God is always right. - A. Lincoln
- The existence of God means that we are living in a moral order, and in a moral order we can no more sin and get away with it than we can break all physical laws and escape the penalty. - H. E. Fosdick