- “More than virtually any other factor, a biological fathers presence in the family will determine a childs success and happiness.”U. S. News and World Report
- “Committed fatherhood would do more to restore a normal childhood to every child, and dramatically reduce our nations most costly social problems, than all of the pending legislation in America combined.”National Fatherhood Initiative
- “The plague of fatherlessness is a painful inheritance of poverty and illness that is passed down from one generation to the next.”University of Texas Sociologists
- “The most urgent domestic challenge facing the United States at the close of the 20th century is the re-creation of fatherhood as a social role for men.”David Blankenhorn, Institute for American Values.
- “Some 46% of families with children headed by single mothers live below the poverty line, compared to 8% of those with two parents...Studies show that only 43% of state prisons inmates grew up with both parents and that a missing father is a better predictor of criminal activity than race or poverty...Social scientists have made similar links between a fathers absence and his childs likelihood of being a dropout, jobless, a drug addict, a suicide victim, mentally ill, and a target of child abuse.”U. S. News & World Report
- “A good father does these basic things: provides for his family, protects his family, and gives spiritual and moral guidance.”David Blankenhorn