Name that Proverb
1. Fix something right away or it will get worse.
2. An overabundance of culinary help is detrimental to the pots contents.
3. Just because something is shiny, doesnt mean its a precious metal.
4. That which pleases the eye doesnt go beyond the epidermis.
5. The capital of Italy was constructed over a long period of time.
6. There comes a time when your canine friend is through matriculating.
7. If youre going to give advice to others, be sure you follow it yourself.
8. Just because you arent punctual doesnt mean you should quit.
9. If you never try to do anything, youll never get anything done.
10. It doesnt take long for a person without good sense to be separated from his financial assets!
1. A stitch in time saves nine.
2. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
3. All that glitters is not gold.
4. Beauty is only skin deep.
5. Rome wasnt built in a day.
6. You cant teach an old dog new tricks.
7. Practice what you preach.
8. Better late than never.
9. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
10. A fool and his money are soon parted.