Morals of Believers
A study conducted by The Roper Organization for High Adventure Ministries in 1990 found that the moral behavior of born again Christians actually worsened after their conversions. Examined were incidences of illegal drug use, driving while intoxicated and marital infidelity.
The problem can be solved, says one researcher, with a new commitment to accountability and discipleship.
Relationship building is a process which takes time; when that time is invested, trust and vulnerability grow. We offer these questions as part of this building process, knowing that when used in love and wisdom they will help men open their hearts to each other.
1. Have I been with a woman in the past week that could be viewed as compromising'
2. Have all my financial dealings been filled with integrity'
3. Have I viewed sexually explicit material'
4. Have I spent adequate time in Bible study and prayer'
5. Have I spent quality time and given priority to my family'
6. Have I fulfilled the mandates of my calling'
7. Have I just lied to you'