Goofs On Resumés
Before you send out your next resumé, weed out the goofs, cautions recruiting executive Robert Half, who has been collecting examples of 'resumania? for years. Some of his favorites:
1. "Please call after 5:30 p.m. because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job.?
2. "I am very conscientions and accurite.?
3. "I am also a notary republic.?
4. 'the firm currently employs 20 odd people.?
5. "My consideration will be given to relocation anywhere in the English-speaking world and/or Washington, D.C.?
6. Under physical disablilties: "Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep.?
7. And reasons given for leaving the last job: 'the company made me a scapegoat-just like my previous three employers did.?