Good Decision Making
What kind of person is best able to involve others and himself in good decision making? J. Keith Louden lists seven qualities:
1. The ability to look ahead and see whats comingforesight.
2. Steadiness, with patience and persistence and courage.
3. A buoyant spirit that in spite of cares generates confidence.
4. Ingeniousness, the ability to solve problems soundly yet creatively.
5. The ability to help others.
6. Righteousness, the willingness to do the right thing and speak the truth.
7. Personal morality of a quality that commands the respect of others**