God’s Judgment on a Nation
Dramatic loss of national morality after 1963:
- Unwed birth rates 15-19 yr. olds shot up
- Unwed birth rates 10-14 yr. olds shot up 553% by 1983.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease rates 15-19 yr. olds shot up 226% by 1975.
- Divorce had been declining for 15 consecutive years prior to 1963. After, the number of divorces tripled every year until 1983.
- SAT scores declined for 18 consecutive years after 1963; unprecedented in our history. We are now graduating a generation of students that, academically, knows less that their parents.
- Violent crime up 544%.