- Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
- Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says.
- Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says.
Or is it scary?
- Funny how someone can say "I believe in God" but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also "believes" in God).
- Funny how you can send a thousand jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.
- Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.
- Funny how someone can be so fired up for Christ on Sunday, but be an invisible Christian the rest of the week.
Are you laughing?
- Funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not sent it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.
- Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me.
Are you thinking?