Food Safety Facts
Here are some tongue-in-cheek food safety “facts” from New Yorks Miner Institute:
- Nearly all sick people have eaten carrots. Obviously, the effects are cumulative.
- An estimated 99.9% of all people who die from cancer and heart disease have eaten carrots.
- 99.9% of people involved in car crashes ate carrots within 60 days of their accidents.
- 93.1% of juvenile delinquents come from homes where carrots are served regularly.
- Among the people born in 1839 who later ate carrots, there has been a 100% mortality rate.