Amy Carmichael Said…
- Sometimes when we read the words of those who have been more than conquerors, we feel almost despondent.
- I feel that I shall never be like that.
- But they won through step by step by little bits of wills little denials of self little inward victories by faithfulness in very little things.
- They became what they are. No one sees these little hidden steps. They only see the accomplishment, but even so, those small steps were taken.
- There is no sudden triumph no spiritual maturity. That is the work of the moment.