Instructions for the NET Bible HTML Help Version
- Just like the Windows help screen, the HTML Help version of the NET Bible is searchable.
- You can search the text and notes by opening the search window.
- The button for the search window says "Show" and is at the top left of the main screen.
- You'll notice that when you enter a search, the results window shows the files.
- Double Clicking on those file names (or clicking on "Display") will open it up in the right window.
- You will not be able to see the notes window if you are looking in the results.
- To hide the search window click "Hide" at the top.
- Click on "Home" to return to the main NET Bible navigation screen.
- Just like the online HTML version, you can click on a particular book and then chapter to read.
- Click on the footnote reference number opens the footnote in the bottom right frame.
- The "Back" button works just like your internet browswer and returns to the previously viewed frame.
Fonts and Printing
- The "Font" button will increase the font size.
Back to BSF home page
Back to Free Download page
- You may also increase the size of the entire window.
- If you click on the "Print" button the print dialog box will come up. When you select your printer and press "Print", the printed page will not reflect the frames. It will print the window you last clicked in.